The red M sports brake is the first sports brake offered for the M2 for retrofitting. The sports brake is an upgrade of the brake size at the front and rear axle and significantly improves the braking effect under extreme conditions.
The DSC coding has to be adapted to the M sport brake system.
The vehicle must be carefully retracted for the first 200 km after installing the brake system! Thereafter, the full effectiveness of the brake system is given.
- The attractive appearance of the brake in M Performance Red fits perfectly with the extroverted design of the vehicle and underlines its sportiness.
- A separate coding variant of the DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) still provides the function of the safety-relevant stability system, and all driver assistance systems dependent thereon.
- The design and stability of the brake perfectly complement the sportiness of the vehicle.
- The massive presence of the perforated sports brake discs is particularly good in combination with open wheel designs.
- The M sports brake has been tested according to all BMW standards regarding quality and function. By retrofitting the vehicle warranty is maintained.