Pure motorsport – the M Performance Steering Wheel Pro. Extremely pronounced Alcantara handle area with large thumb rest and special relining for even better grip and a direct steering feel associated with it. The upper and lower part impresses with striking edges and contours and is covered with high-quality leather Walknappa. The standard, with leather Walknappa related, steering wheel aperture fits so well into the lower flattening and makes the steering wheel to an element.
As an alternative to standard open-pored carbon fibre panels, an aperture finished with porous carbon is also available separately with the new M Performance logo. The light blue motorsport marking made of leather and the three-colour M seam in 12 o’clock position complete the theme of motorsports optimally.
– Racing: The M Performance Steering Wheel Pro conveys a direct motor sport atmosphere due to the striking geometry and the extremely pronounced Alcantara handle area.
– Better feel and grip: Alcantara is the perfect material for sport steering wheels. It provides optimum grip on the steering wheel in extreme driving situations and offers a consistently pleasant feel in all temperature conditions. Due to the additional relining, the area covered with Alcantara offers the necessary softness for an optimal grip.
– Special foam in the leather-covered areas emphasises the striking contours and edges of the steering wheel while still providing a pleasant feel.
– Optionally available steering wheel cover made of open-pore carbon and new M Performance logo as a supplement to the standard carbon fibre panels.
– In general, the steering wheel can be installed in all M2 (F87) vehicles.
– When installing with steering wheel heater (SA 248), the heating function is no longer required, a decoding is not necessary. The switch for the steering wheel heating remains without function.
For the M Performance Steering Wheel Pro, no addendum to the vehicle documents or an accompanying operating permit is required. The approval is regulated for the corresponding vehicles by BMW within the EC overall approval.