The Eibach Pro-Street-Multi coilover is the evolution of the Pro-Street-S suspension.
While the Pro-Street-S suspension can only be adjusted in height, the Pro-Street-Multi coilover is height- and performance adjustable. The individual adjustment of rebound and compression is also possible when installed. The durable trapezoidal thread enables the height adjustability to be maintained over the long term and the high-quality surface finish ensures long-lasting corrosion resistance.
The Pro-Street-Multi coilover kit consists of monotube gas pressure dampers from ZF Race Engineering GmbH and Eibach Performance springs. Depending on the vehicle, the front axle spring strut can absorb extreme lateral forces thanks to the upside-down design and always guarantee the most precise response. The rear axle is usually designed with aluminium height adjustment and also in a monotube design. All Pro-Street-Multi coilovers are supplied with a parts certificate and a hool wrench.
- Height and damping-adjustable
- Individual adjustment of rebound and compression damping, even when installed
- Lowering 20-50 mm (depending on vehicle type)
- Resilient trapezoidal thread for future maintenance of height adjustability
- The Pro-Street-Multi coilover (adjustable in height and damping) is the
- Evolution of the Pro-Street-S coilover (adjustable in height)
- Cooperation of the worlds leading brands Eibach & ZF Race Engineering
- GmbH Production via One-Piece-Flow
- ZF Race Engineering GmbH monotube gas pressure dampers + Eibach Performance Springs
- Upside-down struts on the front for absorbing extreme transverse forces and precise response
- High-quality surface coating for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Rear damper with aluminum height adjustment, also in mono-tube design
Incl. Parts certificate and hook wrench
The coilover development is based on the multiple award-winning motorsport expertise of Eibach and ZF Race Engineering GmbH.